CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

HORAY!

I was born for a reason

To accomplish my own mission

I prove through the next generation

And humble God's creation


Through years I had relate

To those living things that God's create

I promise I will retaliate

Those blessings you've donate.


I never failed to give up

For my family to cope up

And even don't wish to be at the top

but for those people who want to stand up.


I love to make quotes

Through my own thoughts

" Never lose a hope"

It is my motto.


Live your life the best

And washed away the pest

Because I live breath away

And say "Horay!".

11 comments:

Xx...pauLine...xX said...

nice..
religious pla.. XD

MiSh said...

nah shiri!!..

di ko makita poem mo..

cige nlng..maganda na..

sino pla author?..haha..

R O I said...

nice poem.. =))

chixie pixie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daryl Steffi said...

horay!

ur here to accomlish ur own mission wat mission??

idol!

ganda2 tlga!

The BLacK Fairy said...

nah ,,,
comment ka din!!!!!!!!!!!
nice [oem at priofile
wa emo!

hehehe

R O I said...

nice...

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

hahha.

oo na shirisa.
maganda nah.
kht not ko binasa.
ahahaha.

chiara.strawberry =D said...

kainin kta ngayon shiri! ;p ERROLD. peh. nyc nlan. loko lan. kae xa. geh na. bye babes.

COMMENT Q!

-CHIA

Ee-to-wa! said...

.ngehe

oo na nycie na poem ko
AKO PA!
may pinagmanahan eh
JO_KE lang!!

-ngatz mga doodz..

cristinne said...

nice...
ui!!!...
Comment ko pangit!!..:)